Saturday, June 2, 2012

Winter has arrived


The last week has been cold here in Collie. Luckily the frosty mornings turn into beautiful sunny days, once the sun shines.
I am doing a lot of procrasting at the moment. Maybe it has a lot to do with report writing. All those jobs around the house or classroom get done instead of the reports. Trouble is, I really need to get them done so that I can go on holidays. I am taking some Long service leave so that I can go to New Zealand for a family holiday.


Today I bought a new suitcase and a smaller version so that I can wheel my suitcase, rather than carry it. The butterflies make it quite distinctive. It has a 7 year warrantee, so should be OK. It is also very light.


This is where I am heading. Lake Taupo is home to my DH's family. I have been many times. This is the first time I have been at this time of the year. I hope it is not too cold.
I think I need to finish this and get back to marking science books.

Location:Collie. WA

No comments:

Post a Comment