Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Today is usually my day off, but it is also the first day of the First term holidays. I am so ready for a break from the rigours of school teaching. The past week has been busy with staff morning tea baking, preparing Easter treats for my PP class and attempting to do some scrapbooking. I managed to overcook the scones, so the sheep had a treat, the treat containers looked cute, but my scrapbooking evening was one long talkfest.
Today I unpacked the car and decided to try cutting a rubber stamp with my new lino cutting tools. I am pleased with the results and will definitely do some more as I need to practise the cutting techniques.

I printed them on some card I had from a different project and it worked fine.
Here are the easter treats I made for my PrePrimary class. I hope they enjoyed the contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment