Sunday, March 18, 2012

Grand Prix Sunday

Today motor racing reigns supreme in my house. The grand prix will be run this afternoon and we have watched the build up and the supporting races. Yesterday I managed to have a break, by escaping to Chookscraps for a midnight madness crop. We had four scrappers spread all over the tables. I did all four challenges using some of the photos I printed on Friday. My UK album is coming along. I think I need a second album as it is over full. This morning I made some scones which were quickly disposed of and I also made a pot full of pumpkin soup which we have just eaten for lunch. My DH has been having withdrawal symptoms as I have not done any baking since pre Christmas. I have continued to stick to my diet which does not allow bread and baked goodies. Today I will bake some banana bread and some chocolate chip cookies to stop the complaints. I am only looking after his waistline.

No comments:

Post a Comment