Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday scrapping

Today I had the pleasure of scrapping with friends at Chookscraps. The weather was quite muggy, but the shop was cool. I managed to complete a calendar LO for a swap and a sketch challenge for the monthly challenges. I also managed to spend a voucher i got from the Collie Show as well as some vouchers from cyber crop wins. Now it is time to unpack the car. DH has cleaned all the fly screens from my scrap room and cleaned the glass as well. I just need to vacuum thoroughly and I will have a very tidy scrap room ready for some action. On Thursday I managed to add another bag to my collection. This one is a great size for knitting or some scrap paper. It was made from rice bags in the Phillipines by a cooperative set up to help women earn a living. I was very pleased to be able to help by buying a bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment