Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ugggh! Dentist today!

I am off to see a new dentist today. Hopefully we will get along as I need to do a lot of catch up work.
I got my keys on Monday morning and have been slowly moving all the art papers into their new home. Hopefully the new furniture will no be too far away. With so many school in the same boat, I don't know what will happen.
I managed to put my new bike together with help from DH and have been getting used to the different programmes. It even measures body fat and BMI.
I have been scrapping at Chookscraps on Wednesdays afternoon/evening and have managed a few layouts. On Saturday there will be a midnight madness crop ( 12pm to 12am), so I am looking forward to that.
This layout was for challenge 3 from the January non-sketch challenges which had to include sanding, embossing and paint. I used some glam on the flower petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment