Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A New Start for 2011

 

Sorry about the lack of posts to my blog. The end of the year was rather stressful and rather than try to catch up with the photos for each day, I decided to just stop and take a break.
Christmas and New Year have been and gone and I have just two weeks of holidays before I head back to the coal face. I have spent the last two weeks scrapping, quilting, knitting and reading. I get the keys to my new Art Room on Monday, so the big move will start. My plan is to do some each morning while it is cool. Luckily I do not live far from school.
Last year I tried to post a photo each day for a year. This year I am going to try to blog once a week. I think that is more doable. I got a macro lens for Christmas, so hope to play with that when I get the time.
December 2010 026 copy
Close up of Christmas wreath.

December 2010 184 copy
Hopman Cup on New Year's Day.

December 2010 300 copy
Family golf game on January 3rd.

January 2011 009 copy
Baby card for a friend.

January 2011 013 copy
Tree mural starting to take shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment